Wednesday 29 May 2013

Demi Lovato won't tour with new album: "It's a bit of a bummer"

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato has revealed that she has no plans to tour with her new album Demi.

The singer explained that her commitments with The X Factor USA and upcoming surgery to have her tonsils removed mean she is unlikely to embark on a tour.

"Right now there are no plans to tour in the UK or anywhere - not even in the US," she told Digital Spy.

"You never know, I say that now and then I'll end up going on tour! I've got so many commitments and this summer I'm getting my tonsils out, so there's a whole process with that."

She added: "It's a little bit of a bummer but I'm sure I'll be fine within a few weeks - things could be worse!"

Lovato will play a one-off gig with Vevo at London's Porchester Hall on Friday, May 31.

What do you think? Will she change her mind or will she definitely not perform, let us know?

No comments:

Post a Comment