Thursday 2 May 2013

Demi Lovato: "My Purpose in Life is to Make a Difference"


Demi Lovato is on cloud nine with her single "Heart Attack" going platinum, and she had nothing but love for her fans on Twitter.

Demi has recently tweeted: "So incredibly thankful for ALL OF YOU. God has blessed me with incredible fans!! 10 weeks?!!! Wow.. THANK YOU!!!!! Now who's ready for #DEMI"

She also added "My purpose in life is to make a difference in this world...Having success is an amazing bonus. Thank you for supporting me and my message."

Demi has also recently had a chat with HuffPost Celebrity, where she talked about dating and her beauty secret, which was "drinking a lot of water!"

Her dating deal-breaker? "He must have a sense of humour," Demi explained.

Given Demi's own quirky sense of humour, we'd guess her love match would have to keep her laughing.

She also shared a kind of gross hidden talent, explaining, "I'm double-jointed and can twist my arm all the way around."

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment