Wednesday 17 April 2013

Selena Gomez On Meeting Brad Pitt: Selena confesses she's got a crush on the actor...


Selena Gomez has confessed she hid under a table when meeting Brad Pitt at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, 14th April. During an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the actress - who performed her new single Come & Get It - recalled her odd reaction after coming face-to-face with Brad Pitt.

She said: "Yeah, so I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. They knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, 'He can come in'. I was trying to play it cool and be really nice."
"As soon as he walked out I ran and I hid under the craft service table for like two minutes because I couldn't believe it was happening."

Selena went on to admit she has a huge crush on the 49-year old, joking: "He was like, 'Can I have a picture with you?' I was like, 'Can I have a picture with you?'"
Ellen then asked Selena if she was doing well following her split from worldwide popstar Justin Bieber, to which she replied: "I am. I met Brad Pitt. I'm great."

No comments:

Post a Comment