Monday 15 April 2013

Selena Gomez Announces First Solo World Tour — Dates & Details



It's only Monday, yet Selena is having her best week ever. Last night, she performed live at the MTV Movie Awards with the new single "Come And Get It" and now she's released her FIRST SOLO WORLD TOUR dates. Selena confirmed the big news 15th April on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show, adding that she is “so excited” about her new venture. “It’s going to be a bigger show,” she told Ryan. “I’m excited. I’ve been dancing a lot and I just want to entertain people and I’m super stoked. … I kind of missed shows when it used to just be about the dancing and the performing as opposed to how big and elaborate the stage is so I kind of want to get back to that. My favorites were Britney [Spears] and Janet Jackson so I kind of want it to be a bit more dancing and make it about entertainment and about the show and the songs as opposed to how big the stage and effects are.”

Selena's tour tickets will be available to buy on 20th April, Friday! Are you going to buy some? We wanna know! Tell us in the comments. Or is Selena not visiting your country? Make sure to let us know!

The Stars Dance World Tour will begin in North America on Oct. 10 and will run through Nov. 20, Selena announced.
For a full list of tour dates, head on over to Selena’s official website!

No comments:

Post a Comment