Tuesday 23 April 2013

Jai Brooks, a bad influence on Ariana Grande?



We love Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande, also know by their couple name, Jariana. However, we have a feeling he may be a bad influence on her! I don't know about you, but to me, Ariana seems to have lost A LOT of weight recently, which isn't a good thing. Also, have you seen some of the outfits Ariana's been wearing recently? They are beautiful, yes. But what I am pointing out is the fact that her stomach is visible in a lot of them.

Ok, maybe Ariana's growing up, shes almost 20, and may want to do this through her own decision but how do we know that she does wants to do this? Ariana had, and still has, a perfect figure so she doesn't need to loose any weight, what-so-ever.

Please don't get me wrong, I love Ariana, I'm an arianator, and i'm not accusing Jai of anything, I'm just worried for her. Leave us some comments? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment