Monday 16 July 2012

Demi Lovato Is A Ray Of Sunshine In August's Self Magazine!


Demi Lovato has come a long way from her days on the Disney Channel. The 19-year-old singer/actress is getting ready to host the upcoming Teen Choice Awards and she's also in the middle of filming for her first season as a judge on the hit talent TV show The X-Factor.
In the middle of all that, Demi was able to link up with photographer Ben Watts to shoot the August cover of Self Magazine.
STORY: Demi Lovato Kicks Contestants Off Stage Talkin' Bath Salts!


Demi also got a chance to talk with the magazine about a variety of things, ranging from her new television gig, to how she keeps herself in tip-top shape:
On her post-rehab natural therapy:
"I'm treating myself with love and doing good things for my mind and soul."
On what she does to keep herself healthy and fit:
"I work out five or six days a week for my peace of mind, not to lose weight. I switch it up, I'll run a few miles or bike from Santa Monica to Mariuna del Ray. I also love boxing or, when I'm sore, yoga."
On her experience as a judge on 'The X-Factor':
"It's so much fun! I root for everyone. I mean, it's not the best feeling when you're watching someone and cringing. But when a person's confidence is magnetic, I don't ever have to hear her to think, 'Oh, this girl has got something.'"
Photos:










No comments:

Post a Comment