Thursday 19 July 2012

Ariana Grande Covers 'Girl's Life' August 2012

  ariana grande girls life august 2012 02
Ariana Grande graces the August 2012 cover of Girl's Life magazine.
The 19-year-old actress dished to the glossy about going red for Cat on Victorious, her upcoming music, and dating.
On her bright red hair: “In the middle of the night when I went to go to the bathroom, I turned on the lights and actually startled myself. It was so shocking. At first, I thought the shade made me look goth, but this has made me who I am. I feel like it’s the right time in my life to be doing something crazy and fun.”
On her new music: “Every song was written at a pivotal part of this past year for me personally. It’s all about love and romance. I promised myself at the beginning of the process I wouldn’t sing anything I couldn’t directly relate to. It’s all very honest.”
On dating: “The biggest lesson I’ve learned about dating is you need to be with someone who makes you feel like a better version of the best version you are and you need to be able to be yourself in front of whomever you’re with.”

ariana grande girls life august 2012 01

No comments:

Post a Comment