Tuesday 23 July 2013

Demi Lovato ‘proud of Disney peers’

 
Demi Lovato cheers on her former Disney competition as they all carve out adult careers for themselves.
The 20-year-old singer rose to fame starring in several TV series on the Disney Channel. The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez also kick-started their careers working for the child entertainment giant.
All of these Disney celebrities have thus far proven to be very successful entertainers in adulthood and Demi doesn’t covet anyone’s prosperity.
Although she confesses she has a naturally ambitious nature, Demi won’t ever talk down on her Mickey Mouse peers.
"I'm so excited for Selena, I'm so excited for Miley..." Demi told MTV News. "I get competitive as much as I love them. I do get competitive so I have to focus on myself and just be like it doesn't matter who has what, we are all equally successful, and in our lives it's a huge blessing. I'm so proud of everyone."
Demi briefly dated Joe Jonas in 2010, but the pair remain on good terms.
Apparently she is also great friends with Joe’s brothers Nick and Kevin.
"I really only hang out with Nick," Demi explained. "I'm cool with all of them. I'm really cool with all of them, but Nick is one of my really, really, really good friends. We don't get to see each other often but [when we do] it's so much fun.”
Demi, Selena and Miley have all been nominated to receive a trophy at the 2013 MTV Music Video Awards. The hip annual event will take place Sunday August 25 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment