Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ariana Grande’s Song “The Way” Goes Platinum

 
Wow! Congratulations to Ariana Grande – her song “The Way” just went Platinum! Ariana’s track features Mac Miller and is off of her debut album “Daydreamin’,” which will arrive in August!
Here’s what Ariana had to say when she heard the big news:

The Way went platinum today!!!! Mom and I are crying. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Music has been my passion since I was a little girl and now I have my first platinum record at 19. No words to express my gratitude!!!!
Ariana also added:
Hope to make you very really proud w this album… and the next one… And the one after that! Thank u again #thewayplatinum #GRATEFUL
 
Here’s how Ariana’s brother Frankie Grande reacted:
OMG!! My little sister has her first platinum record and she hasn’t even turned 20 yet! #teenagedream #proud #TheWayPlatinum @ArianaGrande

I don't know about you but we were pretty excited! Ariana has tried so hard on the song; you can tell. Therefore she deserves EVERYTHING good that happens in her music, and acting, career!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment