Monday 5 November 2012

Selena Gomez about being a teen mum of two


Selena Gomez was revealed to fans that if she hadn't become famous, she would have been a teen mom of two by now. Disney star, Selena, says that had she stayed in her hometown in Texas, she would have more than likely become a teen mom because of her parents divorce. She had a very strained family life afterwards and didn't appreciate her upbringing.
She has been dating 18-year-old Justin Bieber for two years now, and is thankful for everything they have together. She was quoted in saying to Glamour Magazine;
“I definitely didn't appreciate [my upbringing] when I was little. I was frustrated that my parents weren't together and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me,” she continued by saying, “I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now.”
Selena is 20-years-old now and still dating Justin although rumors have been flying around claiming that the two have broken up and that she was pregnant. Are you surprised to hear her views on what life would have been like if she stayed in Texas?

No comments:

Post a Comment