Monday 1 October 2012

Demi Lovato grateful for Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez’s support




Demi Lovato entered a treatment center in December of 2010 where she spent three long months away from her friends, family and her adoring fans.  She stood strong in a head on battle with an eating disorder, self harming and depression issues and came out on top.
The Disney star had an out pouring of support and love from her fans worldwide and has been grateful for their love during the hard times.
Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, who are also very close to Lovato, stood by Demi’s side as she battled her problems and dealt with criticism from the media.
Recently Demi was speaking about the incredible support Selena showed her when she entered rehab, saying;
“Selena and I hadn’t spoken in a long time. We just had some issues that we had to deal with. But the day I went into treatment I get a phone call from her and she was the one sobbing on the phone. She was like, ‘Are you OK? I’ve been crying non-stop. Are you sure you’re OK?’ And, all issues aside, I started crying too and I’m like, ‘Yes, I’m OK.’”
Miley Cyrus also reached out to Demi while she was in treatment and sent her a Christmas present since she was in the center over the holidays.  Demi said;
“She sent me a Christmas present and that meant a lot to me because I didn’t get Christmas presents in there (rehab)… I just have incredible friends.”
Lovato has previously expressed her gratitude towards her ex-boyfriend, Joe Jonas for all of his help as well.
We are excited to see that Demi is doing so well and love that she has used her music as a way to share her feelings with fans though her new song ‘Skyscraper.’

No comments:

Post a Comment